January 13, 2014

Why Jennifer Lawrence is the Best


I want to thank Ryan Seacrest for posting the one of the best photobombs of the year. This is why I love (and why we all love) Jennifer Lawrence so darn much. Enough Taylor, why are you even at the Globes?

My favorites of the night: Amy Poehler winning for best actress TV comedy (everyone's best friend), Olivia Wilde (pregnant and gorgeous), and Margot Robbie (perfect Hollywood glam).

Hope you all had great weekends! We were busy bees and I barely took a photo. We ate at some great places, met with a realtor (!), celebrated birthdays, and more. Hopefully I can do a better job documenting next weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree, J. Law is the ultimate! So over Taylor Swift, everything she does lately annoys me so much. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete