January 16, 2014

My Current Favorites

Things I'm loving
1. Urban Decay - Naked2
This was a Christmas gift to me and I am now using it daily. LOVE the colors

2. Scandal - Season 3
I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on the current season of one of my favorite shows. I've missed Pope & Associates!

Lately I've been reaching for not-quite-red, not-quite-orange Essie colors. I feel like it's a nice transition color from the deep red for the Holidays and the pinks/corals for spring

4. Coconut Milk
Just discovered how great coconut milk is for cooking! Made lime coconut Jasmine rice last night. YUM.

I love snail mail, and as a bride to be, I find myself needing a few more thank you cards than normal for thanking all of the generous people in our life.

3 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE Scandal fan. It's definitely my favorite show on TV right now, plus who can't help but dream about Olivia's wardrobe?

    I wrote a recent post about Thank You notes. One of my New Year's resolutions is to write letters more often. You can find it here if you are interested: http://wp.me/p32SmO-cU

    Jen
    http://www.comfortably-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a goooood show!!! And yes, I totally want Olivia's clothes! The 'fortune cookie' note cards you blogged about are adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  2. Loving your picks! All of them, but especially Scandal right now. I just started Season 3 and hurrying to catch up! I even wrote about it here: http://www.graceandjosie.com/2014/01/latest-netflix-obsession-scandal.html

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete