June 4, 2013

Another Must Have Maxi

Whenever I travel I love wearing maxi dresses - they're comfortable, chic, and keep my legs warm (especially when we're flying). I've recently seen a number of women in maxi skirts and think the look is just as cute as a dress! Last week in TJ Maxx I found a great Max Studio one and happily took it home with me.  I wore it last night to a Bachelorette viewing party (what, you aren't obsessed with that trashy show?!) and it was SO comfy! I think this skirt may be my summer counterpart to leggings.


Max studio maxi skirt (TJ Maxx), Target grey t-shirt (old), and J Crew pave heart necklace (old)

Here are a few others that caught my eye online:


Splendid

Michael Stars - I love the stripes!

Sabine - I like how this one is a bit fancy, and the price is right!

Rachel Pally


Gap (under $40!)

Threads for Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment